A dynamic team of professionals


Here, we start the day downtown, coffee and croissant in hand, and end it with both feet in the lake, contemplating the setting sun.

Rouyn and Noranda were founded following the discovery of a rich copper deposit on the shores of Osisko Lake in 1917. The two towns merged in 1986, along with several surrounding municipalities between 1995 and 2001. On December 12, 2001, Bellecombe, Cléricy, Cloutier, D’Alembert, Destor, Évain, McWatters, Arntfield, Montbeillard, Mont-Brun, Rollet and Cadillac, now known as quartiers, were added to the former unorganized territories of Lac-Montanier, Lac-Surimau and Rapides-des-Cèdres.

Although it is a regional county municipality, its official name remains “Ville de Rouyn-Noranda”.

Properties in this sector

"*" indicates required fields

For more information on our services or any other subject, please fill in the following form. We'll be happy to help.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.